quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013

Paul Giamatti, o aniversariante do dia














"Growing up I didn't know where I was headed, except to the grave or maybe to the gutter. I went through wanting to do a lot of things, but acting wasn't one of them. I didn't really know what I was going to do until after my father died. Going into acting was as much a surprise to me as to anyone else, and I was even more surprised to find that I could make a living doing it." Paul Giamatti. Nascido em 6 de Junho de 1967, em New Haven, EUA, Paul Edward Valentine Giamatti faz hoje 46 anos. Na sua filmografia constam películas como Man on the Moon (1999), American Splendor (2003), Sideways (2004), Cinderella Man (2005), Lady in the Water (2006), Barney's Version (2010), Ironclad (2011) e John Dies at the End (2012).